Our Destiny 2: Radiant Cliffs guide contains everything you need to know about this map, including tips, tricks and strategy advice to help you dominate your opponents.
The third and final map to introduced with the Curse of Osiris DLC is Radiant Cliffs. It’s definitely our favourite of the three and takes place on a sunny Mercury set in the past. There’s a minimalist feel to the space that’s reminiscent of Eternity as there isn’t much verticality when it comes to getting the jump on your opponents. Instead it’s direct face off against enemies on level ground - just how we like it.
Radiant Cliffs lends itself to the Competitive Playlist and we found it a perfect match for the Countdown game mode. We love it’s simple design as it lends itself to games that seems fair and often go down to the wire.
Currently we’ve only had a chance to play this map a few times, so we’re working with somewhat limited information. Once we’ve had some more time with Radiant Cliffs, we’ll update this guide more thoroughly - stay tuned for further updates!
(If you want to be the best at every area of the game, don't forget to bookmark our PVP, Campaign walkthrough and Subclass guide pages - they've got everything you need if you want to get more out of Destiny 2, and will be continuously updated in the weeks ahead.
- This map has a mixture of engagement ranges, so we recommend equipping a mixture of weapons that’ll help you dominate both at long range and short range. An SMG/Scout Rifle combination is very good here.
- If you’re looking for an easy victory, buddy up with a friend and roam around this map’s tight corridors as a unit. This way you’ll deal more damage and ensure you’re securing kills no matter what scenario unfolds.
- Do be wary when approaching the large tree area as it’s very open and leaves you prone to attack. We recommend holding your position for a little while to scout out the area before advancing.
- Make use of cover around Radiant Cliffs and be patient if you’re engaging an enemy from afar.
- If you know an enemy is hiding behind an object, flush them out with a grenade. This seems particularly effective on Radiant Cliffs as there are many spots to hunker down behind.
Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris guides
- 1. Curse of Osiris - Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris guide
- 2. Pacifica - Destiny 2: Pacifica guide
- 3. Wormhaven - Destiny 2: Wormhaven guide
- 4. A Garden World - Destiny 2: A Garden World guide
- 5. Tree of Possibilities - Destiny 2: Tree of Possibilities guide
- 6. Mercury - Destiny 2: Mercury guide
- 7. Infinite Forest - Destiny 2: Infinite Forest guide
- 8. Lost Prophecies - Destiny 2: Lost Prophecy guide
- 9. Heroic Strikes - Destiny 2: Heroic Strike guide
That’s all we’ve got for now, but as soon as we learn more about this map we’ll completely overhaul this guide with a full set of tips and tricks - so stay tuned for more very soon!