How to find the entrance to the Pathfinder’s Crash Lost Sector in the EDZ region of Destiny 2, clear the encounter and take home your loot.
For this Lost Sector, you’ll want to land at The Gulch. Once you’ve arrived, turn around and jump down to the road below. Hop on your Sparrow and power it over to Firebase Hades only stopping when you’ve encountered a Lost Sector symbol on a large rock to your left. Avoid straying from the road until you’ve seen this marker and you’ll find the entrance soon enough.
It’s much easier to show you where to find this Lost Sector, so we’ve embedded a video down below which’ll give you a much better idea of exactly how to get there and what you’ll come across when you get inside. If you found the video helpful, make sure to give it a thumbs up to support the creator and consider subscribing to their channel for more useful Destiny 2 content. To aid you even further, we’ve put together a text summary of the video below, so give that a read if you want some extra tips and tricks on the mini-boss fight that awaits you at the end.
(If you want to be the best at every area of the game, don't forget to bookmark our PVP, Campaign walkthrough and Subclass guide pages - they've got everything you need if you want to get more out of Destiny 2, and will be continuously updated in the weeks ahead.)
- When you’re in the entrance, keep dropping down through the rocky tunnel until you emerge at Pathfinder’s Crash.
- Stay at the entrance and immediately turn to your right. Take out the Legionaries here before turning your attention to the rest in the area.
- Keep following the path to the right and methodically wipe out the trash as you go, using the abundance of crates as cover. We also recommend blasting the yellow canisters as this is a great way of clearing the area quickly and painlessly.
- As you progress towards the end of this path, keep an eye out for a rather tough Incendior called Zerz, the Unstoppable Weight. Before you start taking him on, make sure you’ve wiped out all the Cabal in the area first.
- Zerz isn’t particularly mobile, so you can either lay into him with your Super, stay at range and pepper him in the head with a Scout Rifle, or hit him with a few rockets. Make sure you’re strafing his jets of fire and you’re set. We don’t recommend going in close with a sword or shotgun as he packs quite a punch.
- When he’s disposed of, follow the path you originally took and it’ll lead you to a glowing loot crate. Crack it open and that’s this Lost Sector done and dusted!