On this page you'll find the Destiny 2 Weekly Reset Time for the US, UK and Europe (PT, GMT, CET) regions on Tuesday 13th February 2018.
There are certain activities in Destiny 2 which reset on a daily basis, and others that get refreshed once per week. When this happens, anything you haven't managed to get ticked off the list - or is only partially completed - gets tossed in the can, to be replaced with a whole new set of activities to get stuck into.
In our Reset time guide, we wanted to put together a quick article that neatly outlines what gets reset and when, so you know when to get all your adventuring done and dusted. Hopefully this will help ensure you never miss out on the content you're most interested in getting done and dusted! No one wants to miss out on precious gear levelling opportunities, after all.
(If you want to be the best at every area of the game, don't forget to bookmark our PVP, Campaign walkthrough and Subclass guide pages - they've got everything you need if you want to get more out of Destiny 2, and will be continuously updated in the weeks ahead.)
What time is the reset in Destiny 2?
A few months after launch Bungie actually changed the reset time for all of the daily and weekly activities. While it used to take place very earlier in the morning, it was subsequently pushed back to be more in keeping with other major releases for the game, along with the Trials of the Nine update.
Here's when the resets now happen around the world:
- EDT (East Coast): 12:00pm
- PDT (West Coast): 9:00am
- GMT (UK): 5:00pm
- CET (Europe): 6:00pm
Every Tuesday of every week, there's a handful of more meaningful content resets that you need to be aware of.
Here's a complete breakdown of what will change:
- Each week one of the game's Strikes is made a little more feisty, with various battle modifiers that increase the difficulty of the Nightfall encounter a fair amount.
- Flashpoints are weekly challenges which have you heading to a specific planet in order to complete specific activities. Although not the most exciting content in the world, you can pick up some surprisingly powerful gear for taking part.
- Clan XP contributions are reset each week as well, allowing you to start working on a fresh batch of Clan Engram rewards.
- Each week Cayde-6 has a new Treasure Hunt for you to get stuck into. You'll be sent to a specific planet and tasked with tracking down a series of chests based on some cryptic clues provided by Cayde.
- The mightly Leviathan raid is reset each week, so if you didn't manage to clear it ahead of the rest then you'll have to start from the beginning.
- All Milestone progress is reset on Tuesdays.
- Make sure you've visited Xur and stocked up on the latest supplies before the reset occurs, otherwise he'll be off on his travels again until Friday.
- Like Xur, Trials of the Nine concludes with the Tuesday reset, and won't go live in the game again until Friday.
- The Eververse shop is stocked with new items that you can pick up with the Bright Dust you've earned from levelling up.
A handful of activities are reset each day. When this happens, all progression and rewards will be reset: