Our Destiny 2 Crimson Days start time page includes times for the US (PT), UK (GMT), Europe (CET) and other regions around the world.
A new event is about to hit Destiny 2, and with the release of Crimson Days we'll all be able to enjoy a little extra love in the air as we play. As you've perhaps already guessed, Crimson Days is Bungie's way of marking Valentine's Day within the Destiny universe, and the event kicks off tomorrow (13th February).
What time does Crimson Days actually start though? Although Bungie has not yet revealed an official launch time for the new content, it seems extremely likely that it will hit the servers at 5:00pm UK time.
Since launch, Bungie has begun folding all of its game updates into this time window, including the standard Weekly Reset. It seems to us like that's a dead cert for the release of Crimson Days, but we'll obviously update this article as soon as we have any kind of official word from the publisher.
How does 5:00pm in the UK translate to the rest of the world though? To save you the trouble of calculating the kickoff in your own timezone, the chart below should give an accurate snapshot of the local Crimson Days start time for players all over the globe.
We've check this chart for accuracy, but please let know if we've made a slip up for your country:
|5:00pm GMT||9:00am PT||1:00am CST (14.02)|
|6:00pm CET||10:00am MDT||2:00am KST (14.02)|
|7:00pm MSK||8:00am CDT||2:00am JST (14.02)|
|1:00am SGT (14.02)|
|3:00am AEST (14.02)|
|5:00am NZST (14.02)|
If this is the first you've heard of the event, you can find the completely lowdown over at our Crimson Days guide. Here's a quick overview though, for those of you who are in a hurry!
- Participating in Crimson Days events will reward you with limited-period Crimson Engrams. These can be used to unlock special cosmetic items associated with the event.
- You'll also earn both Illuminated Engrams and Crimson Engrams when you level up during Crimson Days.
- Crimson Engrams can not be purchased from Tess at the Eververse shop. You can only obtain them through gameplay.
- Emotes, Ghost Shells, Ornaments, Shaders, Mods, Transmat Effects and Sparrows will all be part of the Crimson Days loot pool.
- A new take on Clash will also be available in The Crucible.