How to find the entrance to the Cargo Bay 3 Lost Sector located in the Titan region of Destiny 2, clear the encounter and take home your loot.
Cargo Bay 3 lies nestled towards the top of The Rig and it’s actually pretty elusive. The one thing that does give this Titan Lost Sector away is the broken pathway that leads to it, almost begging you to hop over and see if you can physically get through the door without being blocked by an invisible wall.
As it’s tucked away, we’ve embedded a video down below which will aid you in finding it and more importantly - getting your hands on the treasure. If the video helps you out, make sure to give it a thumbs and potentially subscribe to their channel if you’re after more decent Destiny 2 coverage. Scroll down to the bottom and you’ll find our text summary of the video, with some extra tips and tricks on how to get through this Lost Sector unscathed.
(If you want to be the best at every area of the game, don't forget to bookmark our PVP, Campaign walkthrough and Subclass guide pages - they've got everything you need if you want to get more out of Destiny 2, and will be continuously updated in the weeks ahead.)
- Head into the entrance, drop down the ramp and continue proceeding through the twists and turns of the corridors. You’ll eventually descend down another set of ramps and the “Cargo Bay 3 Lost Sector Discovered” will pop up at the bottom of your screen - this is the right place.
- Keep heading forwards, turn left and face off against a few Hive Acolytes in an open space filled with large crates.
- Proceed forwards, hop up onto the platform ahead and you’ll trigger the mini-boss Ogre. Watch yourself as it’ll appear directly behind you in the center of the room.
- It’s a case of quickly retreating towards some crates, ducking behind them and shooting the Ogre’s head as much as possible. It’s not going to present much of a threat as it’s a slow, lumbering enemy who takes time to charge up his attacks.
- Just sit back, relax and shoot - you’ll take him down eventually. Use a Super if you want to speed up the process significantly.
- When you’re done clearing the area, move towards the back of the room and you’ll see the loot crate. Pop the lid and you’ve completed this Lost Sector!