How to find the entrance to the Atrium Lost Sector located in the European Dead Zone (EDZ) region of Destiny 2, clear the encounter and take home your loot.
Trying to track down the location of the Atrium Lost Sector in Destiny 2's European Dead Zone? You'll actually find this hidden spot in the Trostland region of EDZ, but it's exact location is better explained in video form, and we tracked down just such a visual guide for you a little earlier on today.
In the video we've embedded for you just below, you'll be able to watch a room by room guide to both finding and then clearing this encounter. If you find it useful, give it a thumbs up to help the creator. If you want a few more details of what you'll face inside in text form, we've got a quick summary for you just after the video itself.
(If you want to be the best at every area of the game, don't forget to bookmark our PVP, Strike and Subclass guide pages - they've got everything you need if you want to get more out of Destiny 2, and will be continuously updated in the weeks ahead.)
- When you arrive, access the church-like ruins on your right and enter the first building. You should be able to spot the Lost Sector symbol at the far end of the first room.
- The actual entrance is just before it and to the right. Start making your way down the stairs, then keep going down and travel through tte tunnels while you listen to a little bit of lore.
- Eventually you'll come to a room of Dreg enemies. Clear it out, then head down again, clearing the enemies again as you go.
- It pays to do as much damage to the trash in the next room along from range as you can, as there are quite a few to pick off.
- Drop a scan if you're struggling to locate the Loot Chest, but keep in mind that you need to kill the Fallen Captain first. If you can clear the other mobs out first, you'll find this task a lot easier!