CS:GO’s latest update focuses solely on map changes, with Vertigo receiving many quality of life adjustments alongside smaller tweaks to Nuke and Abbey.
Vertigo recently replaced Cache in the competitive map pool, but it looks as though it wasn’t quite match-ready. Valve’s taken on board community feedback over the last few weeks and tightened up the map’s bugs, exploits and architecture to bring it in line with all the other maps.
Abbey has also received a fair amount of attention, with Valve moving bits and pieces of the map, and opening up skyboxes and the like.
Finally, Nuke has received one update which removes a frustrating bug which caused C4 to get stuck outside near Silo.
We've posted all of the changes below, but they're also available over on Valve's official blog post page.
- -Fixed line of sight traces for weapon pickup rules to ignore debris.
- -Fixed several HUD elements to respect cl_drawhud and cl_draw_only_deathnotices settings.
- -Replaced red fence section at top of A ramp (Thanks SPUNJ!)
- -Fixed pixel gaps on bombsite boxes
- -Raised floor of B stairs pit by 64 units
- -Reduced wallbang damage from CT elevator room towards T entrance to mid
- -Increased height of crane concrete base on A site
- -Improved visibility from B site towards T stairs
- -Added cover on right side when exiting stairs to B/exiting window
- -Fixed pixel gap from T spawn towards B catwalk
- -Fixed slight gaps between tarp sections on scaffolding
- -Fixed unintended boost on scaffolding at A ramp
- -Blocked weapons from being dropped underneath A ramp
- -Blocked weapons from being dropped underneath A site crane
- -Blocked players from going on the outside of ibeams in T spawn
- -Simplified collision on top of scaffolding models
- -Fixed various clipping bugs (thanks bonna97!)
- -Fixed C4 stuck spot outside near silo
- -Removed gate model on B bombsite
- -Added fence on B long once again
- -Removed wheelbarrow on B long
- -Opened up a skybox to B bombsite allowing grenades being thrown from upper CT spawn as well as middle
- -Rotated crates on B bombsite
- -Moved big crate on B bombsite
- -Added tree for cover on B long
- -Extended wooden building on B
- -Improved clipping
- -Updated radar image
- -Replaced tarp with a model