Valve’s been rattling off CS:GO updates at a surprisingly rapid rate lately, and in the latest patch it’s made a few tweaks to many of the game’s community maps.
Vertigo, Blacksite, Biome and Abbey have all been tinkered with in various ways to make them play a little better.
The CS:GO devs announced the news via an official blog post, and we've rounded up all the key details for you just below:
- Gameplay updates to bombsite A
- Updated art
- Enabled bombsite A in Wingman
- Added commemorative graffiti for Katowice Showmatch
- Reverted the following January update changes:
- Reopened connector between between A main and A long.
- Reopened mid lower entry.
- Added half body cover on B bombsite
- Moved B long closer to bombsite
- Reworked exit from underpass to B bombsite
- Removed walls from B long entry to bombsite
- Extended B bombsite allowing terrorists to plant the bomb behind crates
- Opened ivy roof on B bombsite allowing grenades being thrown from underpass
- Added glow sticks in gate house for better visibility
- Added small crate on A bombsite to allow CTs to hold barn from behind half body cover
- Removed wooden fences outside A bombsite
- Added visuals for drop from upper CT spawn to sewer
- Added clipping to prevent weapons being thrown outside of CT spawn
- Reworked library
- Fixed clipping in some places
In other CS:GO update news, Valve recently released a patch which can reportedly reduce CPU usage by up to 40%, as well as introducing a few other changes to map voting and communication options.