Ronin, the 'one man army', is one of the new Operators in Modern Warfare and Warzone. Here's how to get him.
Alex can be obtained by opening up the Battle Pass, but Ronin has remained elusive.
How to get Ronin in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone
You can currently unlock Ronin from the Store tab of the Modern Warfare and Warzone menus.
- Step 1: Select the 'Store' tab. It's on the far right, next to the ootion for 'Barracks'.
- Step 2: Select the 'Ronin Operator Bundle'. You'll find it in the 'featured' section at time of writing.
- Step 3: Press 'buy bundle'. If you don't have enough COD Points, you'll have to add some to your account using real world money or grind your Battle Pass to get more.
You can to purchase Ronin for 2400 COD Points. This is equivalent to £16.79, and will come with a bunch of aesthetic bonuses for the character, including a couple of weapon blueprints, an exclusive skin, and a finishing move.
What do you get from the Ronin Operator Bundle?
Here's a full list of unlocks when you buy the Ronin Operator Bundle:
- Lone Dragon - Ronin Skin
- Soulful Wanderer - M4A1 Legendary blueprint
- Peace and Tranquility - X16 Legendary blueprint
- No Masters - Legendary Melee weapon cosmetic
- Don't Fear Death - Ronin Quip
- Slice and Dice - Ronin Finishing Move
- Blood and Thunder - Emblem
- Through the Mist - Calling Card
- Deep Wounds - Sticker
- Rally Cry - Spray
To equip Ronin as your preferred Operator, scroll to the left of the 'Barracks' option on the menus and select 'Coalition'. From here, you can select Ronin in the 'Warcom' section. He's just to the left of fellow new inductee, Alex.