You can now deck out your vehicles in COD: Warzone. We’ve put together a guide including how to customise, how to unlock skins, and more.
Vehicle skins can be obtained through various means, and there's different ones for all the different vehicle types. Currently, there are 5 types of vehicle available in the game mode, but if more are added we’ll be seeing more customisation options.
How to customise vehicles in Call of Duty: Warzone
Here’s a step by step guide on customising your vehicles in Call of Duty: Warzone.
Step 1: Head to the ‘Weapons’ tab in the Warzone menu. This is the section where you’d usually go to edit your Loadouts and check out your Armory.
Step 2: Click through to ‘Vehicle Customisation’. This option will be there even if you haven’t unlocked any skins yet.
Step 3: Select the vehicle you’d like to customise. Currently, the options are ATV, SUV, Tac Rover, Cargo Truck, and Heli. The vehicles will be ‘locked’ until you earn a skin for them.
Step 4: Choose a skin to place onto your vehicle. It’s as simple as that. If it doesn’t work from here, you probably don’t have a skin for this vehicle yet - are you sure you selected the right option?
These skins will be automatically applied to a vehicle when you get inside it, as long as you’re the first player to enter.
- 1. Call of Duty: Warzone - Best Loadouts - Call of Duty: Warzone - Best Loadouts
- 2. Call of Duty: Warzone - Gulag tips - Call of Duty: Warzone - Gulag tips
- 3. Call of Duty: Warzone - Best Guns - Call of Duty: Warzone - Best guns for looting
- 4. Call of Duty: Warzone Crossplay - Is there crossplay and cross save in Call of Duty: Warzone?
- 5. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Best Beginner Loadouts - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Best Beginner Loadouts
- 6. How to level up your Battle Pass - Warzone - How to rank up your Battle Pass
- 7. Warzone: Best Sensitivity and Settings - Best mouse and controller settings for Warzone
How do you unlock skins for vehicle customisation?
Currently, the main way to unlock skins for vehicles is to level up your Battle Pass. For example, the ‘From The Pit’ skin for the Tac Rover is unlocked at rank 26 of the paid Battle Pass. You can also head to the Store tab of your menu - keep an eye out for bundles there that include vehicle skins.
That’s all for our vehicle customisation guide - what’s your favourite paint job?