Warzone and Modern Warfare now let you change the sound your horn makes as you drive it. Here's how to do it.
You know how to pimp your ride in Warzone, but did you know you can toot your horn in fancy ways too?
How to change your vehicle horns in Warzone
It's pretty easy to change your vehicle horns in Warzone, but you'll need to hop through some menus. Just follow these steps and you'll be honking your heart out in no time.
- Step 1: Head to the 'Weapons' tab in the Warzone or Modern Warfare menus.
- Step 2: Scroll down to 'Vehicle Customisation'. Here, you'll be able to choose the skins of your vehicles.
- Step 3: Select the vehicle you want to horn up. You can choose anything from the ATV to a Heli.
- Step 4: Scroll to the right where it says 'Horns'. Here, you'll see which horns you've unlocked, as well as ones available to purchase in the store or unlock.
- Step 5: Select the horn of your choice! Congratulations! Now you're even more conspicuous on the battlefield.
Enjoy tootin! While you're at it, Warzone has made some spicy changes recently. Go check out our impressions on the latest patch, as well as a little extra advice on the new Spotter Scope tactical gear.