Call of Duty: Warzone simplifies the ammunition system compared to Modern Warfare. We’ve broken down how much ammo you can carry per gun.
How much ammo can you carry in Call of Duty: Warzone?
There are a few different types of ammunition in Warzone, along with your standard assortment of Lethal and Tactical equipment. You can only hold so much though, and there are maximum amounts you can have at one time. Consider dropping some gear for teammates when possible, or using tactical grenades before picking up more.
For example, if you find an extra decoy grenade, you could always chuck it as far as you can to obscure your position to enemies, or chuck your existing Claymores on the ground before picking up more you’ve found.
Here’s the total amount you can carry in Call of Duty: Warzone:
- Assault Rifle/LMG Ammo: 210 (plus a full magazine)
- Pistol/SMG Ammo: 150 (plus a full magazine)
- Sniper Ammo: 40 (plus a full magazine)
- Shotgun Ammo: 40 (plus a full magazine)
- Tactical Equipment: 2 (except Heartbeat Sensor: 1)
- Lethal Equipment: 2
- Killstreaks: 1
- Field Upgrades: 1 (this applies if a field upgrade is already in use too)
That’s all for our quick page on ammo capacity, but there’s plenty more Call of Duty: Warzone content where that came from. Check out our page on the best loadouts in Battle Royale, as well as a rundown of how to go about the Warzone's Gulag.