Modern Warfare's Battle Royale is almost upon us - here's what we know about Call of Duty: Warzone.
Call of Duty: Warzone is out now for PC, Xbox One, and PS4. The Battle Royale is both a part of Modern Warfare and a standalone free-to-play game, and we’ll be keeping you up-to-date with guides and news about the game mode.
Call of Duty: Warzone - Guide Hub
How do I win in the Gulag?
The Gulag is a unique and interesting little respawn method that pits you against enemies 1v1 in order to get yourself redeployed on the map. Find out more on our Call of Duty: Warzone Gulag page.
Is Call of Duty: Warzone cross-platform?
COD: Warzone is playable cross-platform, on Xbox One, PS4, and PC, so you’ll be able to hang out with your friends regardless of their console of choice. We’ve got instructions on connecting with other consoles over on our Warzone crossplay/cross save page.
How many players will be in each Call of Duty: Warzone game?
150 players will be in COD: Warzone games, although this is likely to change with updates.
- 1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Best Guns Tier List Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Guns Tier List - Best Primary Weapons
- 2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Ranks - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - How does progression work?
- 3. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Trials - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Trials, XP rewards and more
- 4. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Crossplay - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Is there crossplay in Modern Warfare?
- 5. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Best Beginner Loadouts - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Best Beginner Loadouts
- 6. Modern Warfare guide hub - Modern Warfare guide hub
What will the map be like in Call of Duty: Warzone?
According to Chaos’ video, iconic areas will be incorporated onto a huge Battle Royale map. Maps like Scrapyard from Modern Warfare 2 and Call of Duty 4’s Overgrown will all have their own section of the map, integrated into the larger whole seamlessly.
We’ll have more information on our COD: Warzone Map page, which we’ll update as and when possible.
What vehicles are in Call of Duty: Warzone?
All sorts of modes of transport can be driven around the Warzone map, from choppers to buggies. Our Warzone vehicles page has all the info you need.
Call of Duty: Warzone ammo capacities
There are different types of ammunition for various gun types in Modern Warfare. Check out our ammo capacity guide for more information on how big your pockets are.
How does Warzone's Plunder mode work?
Plunder is a mode that requires you to collect as much Cash as possible, reaching $1million before your enemies. We've got a full run down of how it works on our Plunder page, and we'll have tips and tricks soon.
How do Armour Plates work in Warzone?
Armour Plates are the new and simplified protection system in Warzone. We've got a page all about how Armour Plates work if you're curious.