Our COD Blackout Perks guide contains a list of all the currently known Perks in the mode, with an overview of how each one works.
The COD Blackout beta is now fully under way, and as a result of this first hands-on experience of the game, we now know how the Perk system will work in Blackout, and which Perks are actually available for use.
The developers have previously stated that there will be a total of 21 Perks available in the launch version of COD Blackout. At the time of publishing this article, however, we're only able to confirm seven for now.
As we learn more about them, we'll update our Perks guide. If you think we've missed anything, do sign-up and let us know in the comments so we can update the article.
What Perks are avaialable in COD Blackout?
The following Perks have been confirmed for COD Blackout:
- Paranoia - This provides an audio cue when you're being targeted by another player on the map
- Skulker - Pop this Perk and you'll be able to move a lot faster while you're prone or crouching
- Stimulant - This boosts your maximum health by 100 points in total
- Outlander - While this is active you'll take less damage while outside the playable circle. You'll also move faster while taking the damage that is nevertheless inflicted on you
- Looter - This provides an additional feature to the UI which reveals the location of nearby equipment and stashes
- Iron Lung - When activated, Iron Lung allows you to hold your breath for longer periods of time while sniping, or while swimming underwater
- Consumer - This handily reduces the time that it takes to make use of healing and other items. The time taken to revive a teammate will also be reduced by 20%
More COD Blackout guides
- 1. Guide - COD: Blackout - Guide
- 2. Mystery Boxes - COD: Blackout - Mystery Box guide (Spawns and locations)
- 3. Land Quickly - COD: Blackout - How to land faster
- 4. Perks - COD: Blackout - Perks guide (Perk list and overview)
- 5. Tips - COD: Blackout - Tips, tactics and strategy advice
How to Perks work in COD Blackout?
Perks in COD Blackout are not permanent buffs, and are instead consumable items that provide their benefits for a limited period of time.