The Uzi is an SMG which is surprisingly strong at range. Here are the best attachments for Warzone.
You wouldn’t think it, but the Uzi’s a solid mid to long range SMG that’ll serve you well in most cases. It’s easy to control, accurate, and has a fairly solid fire rate - just avoid hip fire, it doesn’t do well on this front.
Here’s how we build the Uzi for Warzone.
Best Uzi Loadout in Warzone
To really bring out the best of the Uzi you’ll need to level it up a fair amount and complete some challenges in the process. We recommend diving into playlists which feature Shipment, Rust, or Shoot House as this’ll help you complete them. You’ll want to get hold of the .41 AE 32 Round Mags and the FSS Carbine Pro barrel.
Both of these attachments require some grinding, but jump into some multiplayer, keep at it, and you’ll get there.
If you own the Season 4 Battle Pass, the Glacial Polish Blueprint for the Uzi provides you with a number of the best attachments right off the bat.
Here’s our favourite Uzi loadout for Warzone:
- Barrel - FSS Carbine Pro
- Muzzle - Monolithic Suppressor
- Laser - Tac Laser
- Optic (instead of Stock) - Personal preference, not necessary if you’re comfortable with iron sight.
- Ammunition - .41 AE 32-Round Mags or 50 Round Mags
- Stock - FSS Close Quarters Stock
The FSS Carbine Pro barrel will give you much the biggest benefits of the lot and extend your damage range greatly. Stick a Monolithic Suppressor on there for sound suppression and even more damage range. A Tac Laser will also give you more ADS speed, plus stability and more.
We find the iron sights are manageable, but if you'd rather have greater clarity when shooting, a reflex sight wouldn't go amiss. For ammunition, the 32 Round Mags will give you better damage numbers at distance, while the 50 Round Mags will serve you better at short range engagements.
Finally, the FSS Close Quarters stock will give you a super speedy ADS speed and is worth equipping instead of an optic if you're comfortable with the Uzi's iron sights.
- 1. Call of Duty: Warzone - Best CR-56 AMAX Loadout
- 2. Call of Duty: Warzone - Best Fennec Loadout
- 3. Call of Duty: Warzone - Best MP5 Loadout
- 4. Call of Duty: Warzone - Best Kilo 141 Loadout
- 5. Call of Duty: Warzone - Best AX-50 Loadout
- 6. Call of Duty: Warzone - Best HDR Loadout
- 7. Call of Duty: Warzone - Best M13 Loadout
- 8. Call of Duty: Warzone - Best MP7 Loadout
- 9. Call of Duty: Warzone - Best Uzi Loadout
Secondary, Perks, Equipment
Here’s what we like to run with it:
- Secondary weapon: Knife for mobility, or an Assault Rifle if you’re running Overkill.
- Perk 1 - Cold Blooded, Double Time or EOD
- Perk 2 - Ghost or Overkill
- Perk 3 - Amped
- Lethal - C4
- Tactical - Heartbeat Sensor or Stun Grenade
These are all pretty common in Warzone. Ghost will ensure you’re not spotted by UAV which is particularly useful as circles tighten while Overkill will come in handy if you need something a touch more powerful at long ranges.
We’ve found C4 to be the most versatile of the lethals, while a Heartbeat Sensor is fantastic at giving you valuable intel on enemies without Ghost.
We’ve popped the Stun Grenade in here as another option as it’s brilliant for pushing enemies if you know they’re vulnerable. Land a hit and they’ll be unable to turn for a very long time (if they aren’t running EOD) which’ll make them a much easier target to take down.
Now you know the ins and outs of the Uzi, why not check some of our other Warzone guides? For some more advanced strats, we've got a page on slide cancelling in Warzone, as well as advice on how to unlock the Rytec AMR, the new sniper rifle in Warzone.