The Kilo 141 is a great all-round Assault Rifle which will serve you well in pretty much every situation. Here’s how to best kit it out for Warzone.
The Kilo 141 is immensely dependable and a great Assault Rifle for practically any situation. It’s got a decent fire rate, low recoil, and fairly high damage so we’d definitely recommend it for any Warzone setup.
And now that the Grau’s been nerfed a touch, the Kilo 141 actually has very similar, if not, the same stats as the Grau, which makes it a great alternative.
Here’s how we build the Kilo for Warzone.
Best Kilo 141 Loadout in Warzone
Before we begin, it’s worth noting you’ll need to level the Kilo 141 to unlock its key attachments. We’d recommend the Shipment 24/7 playlist for this, but if it’s unavailable, something chaotic will do the job nicely. You want a small map with plenty of action.
We’ve popped a bunch of attachments on the Kilo 141 to make it as much of a laser beam as possible.
Here’s our favourite loadout for Warzone:
- Barrel - Singuard Arms 19.8” Prowler
- Muzzle - Monolithic Suppressor/Tactical Suppressor
- Underbarrel - Commando Foregrip
- Optic - VLK 3.0x Optic
- Ammunition - 60 Round Mags
Starting with the Barrel, the Singuard Arms Prowler gives you great long range benefits. Next, the Colossus Suppressor is a must if you don’t want to turn up on the radar and will give you greater damage range too. Don’t worry if you haven’t unlocked it yet, the Tactical Suppressor will do just fine. The Commando Foregrip will provide you with some lovely stability and won’t hinder your ADS time. Plus, the 60 Round Mags should give you plenty of bullets to down multiple targets under pressure.
Finally, the VLK 3.0x Optic is our favourite for mid to long range engagements. It provides just the right amount of zoom and is nice and clear as well. Of course, you can always swap this out for another optic if you don’t get along with it, but we’d recommend sticking to something which gives you some zoom - you’ll definitely want it for those long range fights.
- 1. Call of Duty: Warzone - Best AUG Loadout
- 2. Call of Duty: Warzone - Best Oden Loadout
- 3. Call of Duty: Warzone - Best FAL Loadout
- 4. Call of Duty: Warzone - Best Rytec AMR Loadout
- 5. Call of Duty: Warzone - Best M4A1 Loadout
- 6. Call of Duty: Warzone - Best Grau 5.56 Loadout
- 7. Call of Duty: Warzone - Best RAM-7 Loadout
- 8. Call of Duty: Warzone - Best AK47 Loadout
- 9. Call of Duty: Warzone - Best Bruen Mk9 Loadout
Secondary, Perks, Equipment
Here’s what we like to run with it:
- Secondary weapon: The MP7, MP5, or even the likes of an SMG specced CR56-AMAX will do the trick.
- Perk 1 - Cold Blooded, Double Time or EOD
- Perk 2 - Ghost or Overkill
- Perk 3 - Amped
- Lethal - C4
- Tactical - Heartbeat Sensor or Stun Grenade
These are all pretty common in Warzone. We’ve chosen Ghost or Overkill here depending on your preference. Ghost hides you from UAVs, making it exceptionally useful as you move towards the lategame circles. Overkill won't hide you, but will give you another close range gun to use straight away.
The equipment is a classic C4 and Heartbeat Sensor combo. C4 is excellent for chucking into buildings or catching vehicles off guard, while the Heartbeat Sensor gives you extremely valuable intel on enemies without Ghost.
We’ve popped the Stun Grenade in here as another option as it’s brilliant for pushing enemies if you know they’re vulnerable. Land a hit and they’ll be unable to turn for a very long time (if they aren’t running EOD) which’ll make them an easy target to take down.
Now you know the ins and outs of the Kilo, why not check some of our other Warzone guides? For some more advanced strats, we've got a page on slide cancelling in Warzone, as well as advice on how to unlock the Rytec AMR, the new sniper rifle in Warzone.