Our Call of Duty: Mobile Zombies page hosts everything we know about COD: Mobile’s Zombies mode.
With the most recent update to Call of Duty: Mobile, Zombies was finally added to the game. Here's the lowdown on the brand new mode, including some handy tips and tricks.
How can I play Call of Duty: Mobile Zombies?
COD: Mobile’s Zombies mode is available now. Make sure your game is updated to the latest version, and tap Zombies on the main menu.
For more Call of Duty: Mobile guides, check out our guide hub, where we’re constantly updating information on weapons, maps and more!
What are Call of Duty: Mobile Zombies’ game modes?
Zombies in COD: Mobile is pretty highly featured. There are raid modes and a survival option, hopefully catering to whatever you had in mind.
In order to complete a raid, you’ll have to survive 8 rounds of zombies in normal mode, and 12 in hardcore. After this, you’ll face off against an enormous Abomination in a specialised arena with all your surviving teammates.
You’ll earn points from killing zombies, repairing windows and clearing rounds. You can use points to open up new areas of the map, as well as purchasing weapons and upgrades.
Secrets and Easter Eggs
Want a look at all the hidden goodies from Call of Duty: Mobile Zombies, from the secret boss battle to the Death Machine? We've put together a concise page to help you through, so check out our secrets and easter eggs page for more information.
A more recognisable Zombies experience, Survival mode puts you in the same situation as previous games. You’re tasked with surviving wave after wave of undead in a team of four, facing off against baddies endlessly until you perish. You’ll need to upgrade your weapons and yourself to survive, and it’s a big task to avoid death during the constant waves of enemies.
Do I get rewards for playing Zombies?
Each mode has different rewards available. You have 3 chances to win rewards each day, so if you’re feeling confident it’d be best to start with Hardcore given the better goodies upon completion.
Rewards reset at 12am UTC (7pm EST, 4pm PST), so each day you’ll get three more opportunities to win. Completing a run gives you the most rewards, and your loot quality will increase the more rounds you survive.
Survival mode and Raid mode have different reward chance counters, so you’ll get three each day for each mode. However, your counter is shared between Normal and Hardcore raids.
You’ll earn gun skins, characters and emotes - make sure you equip your Legendary and Epic weapons too, as you’ll be able to do more damage to zombies the rarer your gun skin is!
Zombies - Tips and Tricks
In COD: Mobile Zombies, you’ll be thrust into the thick of the action. Here’s a few handy pointers to get you on the right track.
- Traps can instantly kill hoards of zombies if you lure them through and activate them. They’re denoted by red boxes around the map, and even in later rounds make short work of the undead.
- Teammates can take your Mystery Box guns immediately - keep this in mind if you’re trying to keep a weapon for yourself and a random teammate online is lurking.
- Always go for headshots. The extra damage is essential, and without them you’ll be sinking entire magazines into single zombies.
- Keep moving at all times. Zombies will corner you easily if you stand still.
- If you need time to upgrade your perks or grab some weapons and ammo, leave one zombie alive at the end of a round. This gives you basically infinite time to mess around until you kill it.
- Juggernog, Double Tap and Deadshot Daiquiri are the perks you should be looking out for. Always grab them as soon as possible if you can afford the points - you’ll find them in soda machines.
- Avogadro and Brutus are special enemies who turn up to wreak havoc alongside their normal zombie buddies and puppies. Avogadro shoots electricity at you from a distance, so keep an eye on it and strafe. Brutus charges at you with great pace, so don’t let him get a straight shot.
- Your gun loadout in the menu has a massive impact on Zombies. The attachments and camos you put on are used in the game mode. Using Epic and Legendary skins gives you +30% damage on zombies, so don’t forget to add your flashiest paint jobs.
- ‘Training’ zombies is a vital skill in this game mode. We’ve put together a guide to help you train zombies and make them do your bidding.
We’ll keep you updated on any changes for the future of COD: Mobile Zombies, so come back here for more info!