Our Call of Duty mobile guide for iOS and Android contains beta, map and mode details and details of how to download the game.
Call of Duty Mobile has just been announced by Activision and Tencent, and will see the shooter's classic gameplay make its way to both the Android and iOS platforms in the near future.
In this article, we've pulled together all of the information that's currently available for the mobile game, and will be updating it continuously as more detail emerges.
Once the game is actually available to play, we'll be producing more gameplay guides and will make sure they're all accessible from this article. That way you'll be able to dip into whatever you need help with nice and easily.
First up, here's an overview of what to expect from COD Mobile:
- The mobile version of Call of Duty will be free to play
- It will feature characters, weapons and maps from across the history of Call of Duty.
- Multiplayer is at the core of COD Mobile, and you'll be able to join up with friends to play in teams.
- Confirmed maps so far include Nuketown and Crash. Game modes like Team Deathmatch and Frontline have also been announced.
- Minimum device specs have not yet been confirmed by Activision. It's simply stated that the team are working hard to optimise the game for high-end phones, and make it accessible for “many other devices”.
- A launch date for COD Mobile has not yet been confirmed but more information will arrive in the coming months.
Here's the announcement trailer if you'd like a look at COD Mobile in action!
How to download COD Mobile
A build for COD Mobile is not yet available, but will become so in the coming months. There'll be a pre-launch beta for those of you who pre-register.
You can sign up for the beta using the following links:
- iOS - Not yet available