Our Call of Duty Blackout Vehicles list page outlines every vehicle expected with Black Ops 4, including trucks, helicopters and ATVs for air, land and sea traversal.
When the new Call of Duty game arrives in October, we'll also get to play the series' first take on the increasingly popular Battle Royale genre. If you've played much of Fortnite or PUBG this year, then you can expect a similar fight to be the last man standing, albeit with the usual zippy pace of a classic game of COD.
Our core Blackout guide contains an overview of everything that's been revealed for the mode so far, but in this article we wanted to highlight all of the vehicles that you'll be able to use at launch. Although these have only been confirmed for Black Ops 4 as a whole - rather than Blackout specifically - we'll be surprised if they aren't all available in the Battle Royale mode as well.
As and when the developers reveal more information, we'll update this article with all the latest detail. Let us know in the comments if we've forgotten anything and we'll be sure to add it in next time!
Call of Duty Blackout Vehicles
Here are all of the vehicles that have been confirmed for Black Ops 4 so far. We'll keep adding to this list as information is released by Treyarch.
Once the game is actually live in October, we'll update this article with all of the information you need to actually track the vehicles down and make good use of them!
Here's the official word, straight from the developer when Blackout was first confirmed:
"Battling solo or in teams, players will engage in diverse combat complete with ground, air and sea vehicles across a gamespace unlike anything ever in Call of Duty."
More COD Blackout guides
If you're just getting up to speed on the full Blackout announcement, here's the quick lowdown on what to expect from it.
- You'll have to scavenge equipment and eliminate every other player in order to emerge victorious in Blackout.
- The Blackout map is apparently more than 1500 times larger than the famous Nuketown map. It's the largest playable space ever created for a Call of Duty game.
- You'll be able to play as a host of characters from across the Black Ops series, including those from Zombie Origins!
- As well as playing solo, you'll also be able to do battle in a team with your friends. Exact squad sizes have yet to be confirmed.
- The map will feature favourite locations from across the history of the Black Ops franchise, and there'll be plenty of classic weaponry to collect as you gear up throughout each match.