Our Call of Duty Blackout wingsuit page explains how to deploy and use your wingsuit, with tips for how to make the most of it.
If you've played any Call of Duty Blackout at all then you'll know that, once you've leaped from the plane, your next job is to sport your wingsuit and glide to your chosen preferred landing spot.
Did you know though that you can actually make use of a wingsuit at any time during a match though?
There are naturally some limitations to using this device, particularly when it comes to finding a tall enough point to plunge off, but this extra mobility may just give you the edge you need to make good your escape from an ill-advised firefight.
In this article, we'll explain everything you need to knowing about deploying and using your wingsuit in COD Blackout. If we come across any other tips, we'll add them into this article in due course.
- To deploy your wingsuit, all you have to do is hold down your jump button (which varies depending on your platform and preferred keybinds) and the wingsuit will automatically pop and help you hit the ground without taking damage.
- There's a slight delay in the time it takes for your wingsuit to deploy, and so you need to be at a certain amount of height for this to work.
- As a general rule, you should not attempt to use the wingsuit unless you're leaping off a building that's at least six stories high. If you attempt to do so from a smaller building, it's highly likely you'll take fall damage or die.
- No matter what, you're never going to reach the dizzying heights of your first helicopter drop into the map. Deploying your Wingsuit off a building is less about covering ground, and more for repositioning quickly if you're stuck in a high up spot.
More COD Blackout guides
- 1. Guide - COD: Blackout - Guide
- 2. Map - COD: Blackout - Map guide
- 3. Land Quickly - COD: Blackout - How to land faster
- 4. Landing Spots - COD: Blackout - Best landing and loot spots
- 5. Wingsuit - COD: Blackout - How to deploy and use your wingsuit
Video by LazerGaming
- If you're leaping from a building, we highly recommend sprinting towards the edge before jumping off. It'll give you more leeway when it comes to getting the wingsuit activating timing just right.
- The Construction Site is an obvious place to consider when it comes to pulling off a little light wing-gliding. If you've bagged some loot but need a very rapid getaway, consider using the wingsuit to get down.
- You can also make use of the wingsuit when leaping from a helicopter. Again, just make sure you're actually using the thing at a decent height!