Animal Crossing: New Horizons’ Wildest Dreams DIY Package gives you access to some pretty fancy stuff. Here’s what you’ll be able to craft.
There are a huge number of DIY recipes you can craft in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. The Wildest Dreams DIY recipe book gives you a bunch of options with some cool new stuff to craft at a work bench.
What do you get in the Wildest Dreams DIY Package?
For the cost of 6,980 bells, you’ll be able to buy Wildest Dreams DIY from the cabinet in Nook’s Cranny. You’ll need to have already bought the DIY For Beginners and Test Your DIY Skills recipe books. These cost 480 and 2,680 bells respectively. You’ll have access to them pretty early on, and will be able to make things like the Rocking Chair and Mini DIY Workbench.
You can always head to a friend’s island and buy the Wildest Dreams DIY recipe book from there, but you’ll probably want to be purchasing them all for yourself anyway.
The Wildest Dreams DIY recipe book gets you some pretty cool recipes:
- Ironwood Kitchenette - 4 Wood, 3 Iron Nugget, 1 Ironwood Dresser, 1 Cutting Board
- Brick Oven - 8 Clay, 2 Iron Nugget, 6 Wood
- Hearth - 2 Bamboo Piece, 5 Iron Nugget, 4 Clay, 5 Hardwood
- Iron Wall Lamp - 4 Iron Nugget, 2 Clay
- Plain Sink - 6 Wood, 4 Clay, 1 Iron Nugget
We've got more unique visitor guides down below if you want to say hello to them all:
- 1. Gulliver - How to find five communicator parts for gulliver in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- 2. Wisp - Wisp - something new or something expensive explained in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- 3. Daisy Mae - Animal Crossing: New Horizons - Turnip and Stalk Market guide
- 4. Flick - Animal Crossing: New Horizons - Flick commissions and Bug-Off competition guide
- 5. CJ - Animal Crossing: New Horizons - CJ commissions and Fishing Tourney guide
Some of these are tougher to craft than others - the Ironwood Kitchenette is a particular flex if you can manage to get it crafted, and it’s a lovely looking piece of furniture. In order to make it, you’ll need to find recipes for the Ironwood Dresser and Cutting Board separately. These can be found by various means.
You can find DIY recipes in balloons by shooting them down with your Slingshot, in message bottles found on the beach, or by talking to one of your villagers while they’re crafting something.
It’ll often take a while to find a recipe, but once you do you can make it as many times as you want, as well as craft it for friends.
That's all for our Wildest Dreams DIY page! If you're struggling with getting the furniture you want, check out our page on how to upgrade Nook's Cranny as well, and for tips on getting money to pay for it all, how about our Stalk Market guide!