While we're still waiting for a precise date to be confirmed, it looks as though Season 4 of Overwatch will come to a close on either the 22nd or the 29th May 2017.
The news comes via a post by game director Jeff Kaplan on the official Overwatch forums, where he also announced that Season 5 would begin on June 1st.
For that reason, we're going to put our money on the 22nd for the Season 4 finish. Blizzard likes to allow at least a week for the dust to settle between seasons, and so that any planned adjustments can be made without disrupting play.
More popular Overwatch articles:
- 1. Duo queuing - Overwatch: Duo Queuing guide - combos and tips
- 2. Aim training - Overwatch: Tips to improve your aim
- 3. Opinion: Orisa - Is Orisa about to become a top-tier tank?
- 4. Opinion: Hanzo - Hanzo's buffs are a welcome but broken change
- 5. Season 5 guide - Season 5 guide
- 6. Tier List - Overwatch: Tier List
As soon as we have a properly firmed up end date, we'll update this story. Until then, time to get your grinding done before things wrap up in the next week or two.