On this page you'll find the expected release time for the start of the Overwatch Uprising event, with localised times available for players around the globe.
We got our first hint of the next special event that will come to Overwatch tomorrow evening, and if you want to get up to speed on what to expect, don't miss our Uprising guide which contains all the latest info. What time will Uprising actually start on April 11th though?
Well, for just about every other event for the game so far, it's all kicked off at around 11am Blizzard time, which is observing the PDT timezone right now. Although Blizzard may of course choose to get the event started at a different time on this occasion, it seems like a pretty safe bet to assume things will play out as they always have.
That's one side of America covered, then, but what time will the event start in your own corner of the world? Use the chart below if you want to know when you should have all the decks cleared so you can start getting stuck into the new content!
All of our Overwatch: Uprising articles
- 1. Uprising Guide - Overwatch: Uprising Guide
- 2. Uprising Legendary Tips - Overwatch: Uprising Legendary Tips
- 3. Skins - Overwatch: Uprising Skins
- 4. Highlight Intros - Overwatch: Uprising Highlight Intros
- 5. Emotes - Overwatch: Uprising Emotes
- 6. Victory Poses - Overwatch: Uprising Victory Poses
- 7. Achievements - Overwatch: Uprising Achievements and Trophies
- 8. Trailer - Overwatch: Uprising Trailer
|19:00 BST||11:00 PDT||03:00 CST (April 12th)|
|20:00 CEST||12:00 MDT||04:00 KST (April 12th)|
|21:00 MSK||13:00 CDT||04:00 JST (April 12th)|
|03:00 SGT (April 12th)|
|03:00 AEST (April 12th)|
|05:00 NZST (April 12th)|
What about the end date though? Well, the leaked trailer we saw yesterday evening confirms that everything will wrap up on Monday 1st May 2017.
Blizzard typically chooses a period of time around 4pm PT when they're ready to switch it all off. Just use the chart above to add or subtract five hours depending on where you are in the world!