The long-awaited Patch 9.1 for Hearthstone - which significantly reworks a handful of key cards - is now live in all regions for the PC and Mac. The updated Android and iOS clients will be released in the coming hours.
A total of five cards are being nerfed in the latest update:
- Innervate: Now grants 1 extra Mana Crystal instead of 2.
- Fiery War Axe: Now costs 3 Mana, up from 2.
- Hex - Now costs 4 Mana instead of 3.
- Murloc Warleader - Now only grants +2 Attack to friendly Murlocs. The Health bonus has been removed.
- Spreading Plague - Now costs 6 Mana, an increase from the original 5.
Our most popular guides
It's hoped that these changes will slow down the current Hearthstone meta, and it's believed that some of the more surprising changes will allow for more interesting design opportunities in the next Hearthstone expansion.
Keep a close eye on the site for our latest coverage on the meta. Our tier list will be updated once we have a clearer idea of how the metagame is shaping up in the wake of these significant changes.