Our Wild Jade Druid deck guide features the best deck list for the current meta, as well as a breakdown of all the card combos and synergies you have to play with.
Wild Jade Druid is a Hearthstone deck that's built around exploiting the Jade Golem mechanic that was introduced with the Mean Streets of Gadgetzan expansion. The first of these creatures summoned indirectly via other cards has 1/1 stats, the second has 2/2, the third has 3/3 and all the way upwards from there until you find yourself fielding some truly monstrous creations.
The most popular Wild version of this deck barely differs from its Standard counterpart if we're completely honest, but we wanted to highlight it in our collection of Wild guides regardless. Following the deck list itself, you'll find a teardown of some of the most powerful combos you have to mess around with.
That should give you enough information to be getting on with, but we've also popped a link to our bigger guide to the Standard version of the deck just after the deck list itself. If you have any questions about playing Wild Jade Druid after reading that article, just ask away in the comments section here and we'll do our best to help you out.
When you're done here, make sure you check out our huge Hearthstone Guide hub page for lots more Wild decks and other gameplay guides!
It's been too long since we updated our Wild Jade Druid guide so we've taken the opportunity to bring the deck list bang up to date with the current meta. We've also adjusted all of our tips and combo advice to reflect the new list. Let us know in the comments if there's anything else you'd like to see added to this article over time.
Wild Jade Druid deck list and strategy
This is the Wild Jade Druid deck that's proving the most popular right now. It was created by top player Poach.
|1 x Innervate||1 x Fire Fly||UNG|
|1 x Earthen Scales||UNG||1 x Gadgetzan Auctioneer|
|2 x Jade Idol||MSG|
|2 x Living Roots||TGT|
|2 x Mark of the Lotus||MSG|
|2 x Wild Growth|
|2 x Wrath|
|2 x Jade Blossom||MSG|
|2 x Mulch||TGT|
|1 x Pilfered Power||MSG|
|1 x Fandral Staghelm||TOG|
|2 x Jade Spirit||MSG|
|1 x Nourish|
|1 x Aya Blackpaw||MSG|
|2 x Jade Behemoth||MSG|
|1 x Spreading Plague||KFT|
|1 x Malfurion the Pestilent||KFT|
|2 x Ultimate Infestation||KFT|
Deck Import ID:
Select and copy the long ID string below, then create a deck in Hearthstone to import this deck into your game.
For general strategy advice, take a look at our comprehensive Jade Druid deck list guide for the Standard format.
For an overview of how this specific deck list plays, take a look through the combo section down towards the bottom of this page.
Wild Jade Druid tips, combos and synergies
There are quite a few combos to juggle in the Wild version of Jade Druid, so try to make the following synergies second nature before you try to climb the ladder with it!
- The following cards all have interactions with the Jade Golem mechanic: Jade Idol, Jade Blossom, Jade Spirit, Aya Blackpaw and Jade Behemoth.
- An active Fandral Staghelm will cause both “Choose One” options to be triggered. Consider the following cards in this context: Jade Idol, Living Roots, Wrath, Nourish and Malfurion the Pestilent.
- Every time you cast a spell while Gadgetzan Auctioneer is out on the board, an extra card will be drawn from your deck and added to your hand. A special mention here for Innervate, which can help you build a massive turn - even taking the recent nerf into account.
- Once Wild Growth has been played, you'll gain the benefit of an extra Mana Crystal on each turn until Turn 10 rolls around. If you cast it on Turn 10, you'll be able to draw another random card from your hand instead of gaining the extra Mana.
- Casting Innervate (for free) will allow you to play a card that costs one more Mana than your current resources would otherwise allow.
- Mark of the Lotus will grant every active friendly minion an extra +1 / +1 of stats.
- For every friendly minion out on the board, Pilfered Power will grant you a single extra Mana Crystal. Cards like Living Roots and Fire Fly can empower this spell a huge amount!
- When you cast Spreading Plague you'll gain a 1 / 5 minion with Taunt. If your opponent still has more minions than you once this creature appears, the spell will be cast once more. This process repeats until you both have an equal number of minions.
- Watch your hand size when it comes to Ultimate Infestation, as its easy to overdraw and burn a vital card from the top of your deck. Check your counting several times and think about how you can thin your hand down to accommodate this massive end-game play.