On this page you'll find every Destiny 2 Curse of Osiris Exotic weapon and armour piece in the game, including a breakdown of how to unlock them, stats and perks.
Destiny 2's first expansion not only heaps the game with a new Public Event, Strikes and Lost Prophecy missions to complete (among many other things), it also introduces a bunch of new Exotic weapons and armour pieces to collect.
These are easily the hardest items to obtain in the game, but getting your hands on any of them will super-charge your Guardian and provide a huge boost to your destructive power. They all come equipped with unique perks that grant them special effects and the Curse of Osiris selection features some of the most creative yet - they also look really good too.
Destiny veterans will notice that a number of these Exotic items have returned from the original game, albeit with a few tweaks. Otherwise, the rest are brand new and offer an array of exciting abilities when it comes down to protecting teammates or blasting enemies. Make sure you're chasing them down as they're a perfect way of upping your Power Level and getting ready for the new Raid Lair coming soon.
We'll continue updating this guide over time with extra insight, so check back for updates. If you're after even more information on all the other Exotics in Destiny 2, make sure you take a look at our Exotic weapons guide and Exotics armour guide.
Editor's UPDATE #1: Right at the top of the page we've included a brief list of the best Exotics you can get in the Curse of Osiris. Check back for more updates very soon!
The Best Exotics
It's safe to say that the Exotic weapons and armour introduced with the Curse of Osiris are some of the best yet. Many players felt the Destiny 2 hadn't delivered on the power fantasy they once felt with the original game's selection of Exotics. It seems like Bungie's back on the right track with this DLC though, as there are some serious destructive gems in the mix now.
Below we've got a small list of the Exotics you'll definitely want to hunt down, and we'll be expanding on this list over time. You can scroll down for further details on all these weapons and armour pieces too.
- The Colony - Easy, guaranteed kills with this weapon in PVP. Guardians simply can't escape the spiders.
- Prometheus Lens - Currently it's disgustingly overpowered in PVE and PVP. It's able to fry enemies in seconds - make the most of it before the nerf.
- Ophidian Aspect - This pair of Warlock Gauntlets has it all. It's Exotic perk is an all round buff to Warlocks, giving them exceptional PVE and PVP advantages.
All Curse of Osiris Exotic Weapons
|Exotic Weapon||Weapon Type||Energy Type||Unlock Method|
|The Colony||Grenade Launcher||Solar/Arc/Void||Engram|
|Prometheus Lens||Trace Rifle||Solar/Arc/Void||Engram|
|The Jade Rabbit||Scout Rifle||Kinetic||Engram|
It's worth noting that there could be more Exotic Weapons coming with the new Raid Lair. We'll update this section once we know more!
Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris guides
- 1. Curse of Osiris - Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris guide
- 2. Pacifica - Destiny 2: Pacifica guide
- 3. Wormhaven - Destiny 2: Wormhaven guide
- 4. A Garden World - Destiny 2: A Garden World guide
- 5. Tree of Possibilities - Destiny 2: Tree of Possibilities guide
- 6. Mercury - Destiny 2: Mercury guide
- 7. Infinite Forest - Destiny 2: Infinite Forest guide
- 8. Lost Prophecies - Destiny 2: Lost Prophecy guide
- 9. Heroic Strikes - Destiny 2: Heroic Strike guide
All Curse of Osiris Exotic Armour Pieces
|Exotic Armour||Armour Type||Class||Unlock Method|
|Aeon Safe||Gauntlets||Titan||Engram, Curse of Osiris campaign completion|
|Aeon Soul||Gauntlets||Warlock||Engram, Curse of Osiris campaign completion|
|Aeon Swift||Gauntlets||Hunter||Engram, Curse of Osiris campaign completion|
|Helm of Saint-14||Helmet||Titan||Engram|
|MK. 44 Stand Asides||Boots||Titan||Engram|
|Vesper of Radius||Chest||Warlock||Engram|
It's worth noting that there could be more Exotic Armour pieces coming with the new Raid Lair. We'll update this section once we know more!
Curse of Osiris Exotics Gallery
Below we've listed the Exotic perks for every weapon and armour piece.
- The Colony: Insectoid Robot Grenades - This weapon's grenades are insectoid robots that chase targets and explode close to them.
- Crimson: Banned Weapon - This weapon fires in three round bursts.
- Prometheus Lens: Primsatic Inferno - Fires a Solar trace beam and generates a damaging heat field that grows while the weapon continues to fire.
- The Jade Rabbit: Fate of All Fools - Chain body shots to gain bonus damage on your next precision shot and return ammo to the magazine.
- Telesto: Unplanned Reprieve - Fusion projectiles ttach and detonate with a delayed Void blast.
- Aeon Safe: Aeon Energy - Summoning a barricade grants Grenade, Barricade or Dodge energy to nearby Aeon Cult allies.
- Aeon Soul: Aeon Energy - Throwing grenades grants Grenade, Barricade or Dodge energy to nearby Aeon Cult allies.
- Aeon Swift: Aeon Energy - Dodging grants Grenade, Barricade or Dodge energy to nearby Aeon Cult allies.
- Gemini Jester: Misdirection - Dodging disorients nearby enemies and temporarily removes their radars.
- Graviton Forfeit: Vanishing Shadow - Increases the duration of any invisibility effects. Your melee recharges faster while you are invisible.
- Shinobu's Vow: New Tricks - Improves Skip Grenade, and you gain an additional Skip Grenade charge.
- Helm of Saint-14: Starless Night - Your Ward of Dawn blinds enemies that enter it. Guarding with Sentinel Shield temporarily blinds nearby enemies.
- Kephri's Horn: Solar Rampart - Solar damage kills recharge your Barricade, which unleashes a blast of Solar energy when summoned.
- MK. 44 Stand Asides: Seriously, Watch Out - Grants an overshield when sprinting at full health with Seismic Strike, Hammer Strike, or Shield Bash equipped. Hits with these abilities recharge a portion of your melee energy.
- Ophidian Aspect: Cobra Totemic - Weapons ready and reload very quickly. Melee range is extended.
- The Stag: Dearly Departed - Grants Rift energy when you are critically wounded. On your death, creates a brief healing rift on your corpse.
- Vesper of Radius: Planetary Torrent - Rifts release an Arc shockwave when cast. Rift energy recharges faster when you are surrounded by enemies.