Where to find all five of Cayde-6's Treasure Map chests on Titan, in the reset week beginning 19th September 2017.
A new weekly reset has just hit Destiny 2, and that means Cayde-6 has another five Treasure Maps for you to buy.
Once you've visited him at The Tower and purchased these items in exchange for Glimmer, you'll be sent off to one of the game world's regions to hunt down his chests and take home the loot.
(If you're struggling to find Cayde incidentally, just open up your Director Map, pick The Tower, then look for his green icon over on the far right of the UI. Mark it, then follow the objective markers to reach him.)
This week Cayde's treasure hunt is packing you off to Titan, and you'll have to do a fair bit of digging around to locate all of his chests. It's well worth taking 20 minutes of your playtime out to do this though, as there are plenty of Engrams, Rare and even Legendary gear to help you through the post Power 265 slog. The rewards are completely random though, so expect a few fallow weeks here and there...
The chest locations are a little bit easier than last week's endeavours on Nessus, but there are still a couple you could come a cropper on. In this week's version of our regular Treasure Map guide, we've got a text breakdown of where to find each one, and a picture of the chest itself to help narrow things down. We've also added a video for finding all five if that's your thing!
One of the chests you find will actually contain a Letter Fragment. Don't forget to take this back to Cayde-6 when you've done rummaging around, as there's a bonus bit of booty to be had for doing so!
1. Siren's Watch Treasure Map
Here's Cayde-6's riddle for the Siren's Watch region of Titan.
“Getting pings on another one somewhere high up in one of those towers. From what I hear, the Fallen are using those towers as some kind of junkyard. Could be like a needle in a haystacks. Good luck.”
- Make your way to The Rig Landing Zone
- On arrival, jump up and onto the bridge right by you so you're on the upper level
- Head into the building and keep moving in the direction of the Treasure Map marker
- Eventually you'll find yourself outside, and should be able to see the chest right ahead of you
2. The Rig Treasure Map
The next of Cayde-6's Treasure Map riddles takes you to the The Rig.
“Reef Awoken are weird like that. She assured me it was a gold mine, so I went exploring. Check near some kind of generator machine thing. There should be one I haven't hit in years”
- Go to the Siren's Watch Landing Zone
- Make your way from the arrival point to the nearby Bridge
- Enter the circular midsection and go all the way around until you see some pipes
- Cayde-6's glowing chest should be very visible here behind the pipes.
3. Solarium (1) Treasure Map location
There are two Solarium Treasure Maps to be found here. We recommend tackling them in the following order:
“This one is in some kind of wall. What was it with the Golden Age that they built walls around everything?
- Head to The Rig Landing Zone
- Make your way towards the marker, going through the tunnels to reach it
- Follow the path, clearing enemies in the direction of the chest marker
- You'll find it just over some railings
4. Solarium (2) Treasure Map location
Go directly from the Treasure Map above to this next one in the same approximate area.
“You know what I used to love about my rest stops on Titan? Walking into The Arcology and thinking about it in its heyday. But then you get to thinking of how much we actually lost, and now the Hive just spawning everywhere. And the will to fight boils right back.”
- From the first Solarium chest, pass throug the glowing crack in the wall
- You'll find the next chest to your right and up in the undergrowth
Our most popular Destiny 2 guides:
The following links will take you to our most important guide hubs:
5. South of The Rig Treasure Map location
This isn't a hard one to find but the jump can be a little bit fiddly, so be careful.
“I take it you like to jump, right? I see the way you jump around The Tower. Guardians these days - no respect for gravity.”
- Go south of The Rig
- From the bridge, just head in the direction of the treasure map marker until you're inside
- Eventually you'll come to some yellow-lit stairs. Go up them
- Ahead of you is the Treasure Chest. Be carefuly when jumping here, as you can hit your head and end up falling to your death!